Terms & Conditions
Last Modified: May 23, 2019
- The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of April, 2016. Before using the website Dasistcasino.com, please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- The website Dasistcasino.com is owned and operated by Direx N.V. registered and established under the laws of Curacao and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, registered address Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus (“Company”). Direx N.V. licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V. Direx N.V.’s registration number is 131879 and its registered address is Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curaçao.
- Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company when such need occurs. The Company will notify the players of any significant changes, where possible. However, please visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible changes.
- The website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
- The website only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
- It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games.
- Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native laws.
- The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- Users from the following countries and their territories (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Israel, Dutch West Indies and Curacao. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
- Any bonuses are not available to players from Sweden, including participation in any kind of promotional programs, receiving VIP rewards, as well as exchange of comp points.
- Before play for real money wagering games including bitcoins we recommend you upload proof of age and your country's identity card for verification before making your first deposit. Uploading an ID does not guarantee successful withdrawal in the event if any of the other Terms and Conditions of the casino are breached
- The website allows playing for EUR, USD, NOK, CAD, AUD, RUB, BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC and DOG
- The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence.
- The player confirms that he/ she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the website. It is at player’s discretion to know the payout percentage of each game.
- Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador,Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United States of America and United Kingdom.
- In addition to the above, Jumanji, Emoji planet, Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motörhead, Planet of the Apes, Vikings, Narcos are unavailable in Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man) are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
- Players from Canada and Russia are not eligible to play the games from NYX.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to to play the games from Microgaming: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines.
- Players from Australia are not eligible to play the games from Amatic.
- The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the website.
- The Company is taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. Notwithstanding this, the Company is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
- The Company is not liable of any hardware or software defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
- Some circumstances may arise where a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed by us in error. In all these cases the Casino reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake made re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
- If we mistakenly credit your Member Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
• do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
• do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
• do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
• shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Website or Your participation in the Games.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- You acknowledge that the Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Casino’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in our site.
- Each player can create only one personal players account per person, household address, email address, telephone number, IP, and shared computer. Creating multiple user accounts by a player can lead to termination of the accounts. The player shall not provide access to his user account or allow using the website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
- Also any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
• participating in any type of collusion with other players
• development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
• fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
• charge back transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
• creating two or more accounts
• other types of cheating
or become a bankrupt in the country of his/her residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
- The Casino has zero tolerance to advantage play. Customer, who will try to gain advantage of casino welcome offers / other promotions agrees that the Casino reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses from customer:
•use of stolen cards;
• creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions;
• providing incorrect registration data;
• any other actions which may damage the casino.
- The Casino reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
- Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to the Casino. Should the user fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
- Also any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- To prevent any fraudulent activities concerning bitcoin transactions we lay down the following rule: In case the transaction is marked as replaceable - Opt-in Replace-by-Fee (RBF) the casino reserves the right to close such accounts immediately and withhold any wins.
- In order to verify player`s account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents.
- Dasistcasino.com offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as different web wallets. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence.
- Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is 20€.
- Your winnings will be withdrawn within 12 hours. To withdraw funds, we require complete verification of your account with all the docs needed. The minimal amount for withdrawal is 20€. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
- The Company reserves the right to check player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email.
- The website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country.
- For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, South Korea, Singapore, Bangladesh, British Indian Ocean Territory, Cambodia, Macau, China, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Slovakia.
- For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
- Please note that even for supported countries the WEBSITE is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
- Please mind that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro. You will not be able to request a Bank Transfer for USD payouts. All Bank Transfer payouts are processed within 3 (three)- 5 (five) working banking days.
- Bitcoin withdrawals will be made to your stated Dasistcasino.com wallet. To withdraw any Virtual Funds which have been deposited, we require the block chain to give at least 1 confirmation of your last deposit, before a withdrawal can be made. If you deposit with a small mining fee, 1 confirmation can take up to 20 min.
- All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
- Maximum withdrawal per player per week is 2500 Euro or equivalent in other currencies, including BTC. Due to restrictions of the payment processor the minimum withdrawal amount processed via Wire Transfer is 500 Euro. For transactions within EU the minimum withdrawal amount processed with Wire Transfer is 100 Euro. Maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 10000 Euro per month or equivalent in other currencies, including BTC.
- The player confirms that he has read and accepted the terms of "Yandex.Money" service here
- By withdraw of the funds, the sum of made bets since last deposit has to be equal 3x (three) times the size of that deposit. This decision is at sole discretion of the DasistCasino management.
- An inactive Account is a Player Account without active limits which a player has not logged into or logged out of for a year. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive on the last day of each inactive month.
- You authorize the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. The Casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
- The website www.dasistcasino.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by Direx N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 131879 and registered address at Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curaçao, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Direx Limited, with registered address at Stasinou 1, MITSI Building 1, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 4, Plateia Eleftherias, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
a) Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
b) Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
c) All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
d) Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
e) Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
f) Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
- We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
a) Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
b) Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
c) Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
d) Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
e) Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
f) Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
g) Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
h) Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
i) Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
- Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products and services from our business partners, such as casino game providers.
- Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at email@example.com.
- Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided such information through the use of our services and through your interactions with us.
- We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we retain the right to engage the services of third-party providers to render technical support, so as to process your online transactions and source gaming content.
- We may pass information that you have given us to other entities within our group of companies and to our business partners. These companies include our parent companies, their parent companies and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies, as well as other companies with whom we carry out business and hold necessary agreements. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by Direx N.V. or by another company in the group of companies, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
- Employees of the Company, more specifically Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance.
- Our employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
- We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party.
- Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
a) Where we are required to do so by law;
c) To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
d) When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
e) If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
f) To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
- We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
- In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
- Please note our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
- As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
- You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
- We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
- Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe.
- Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique ID and password. You may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection from unauthorised use of your account. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
- You may always contact us in regards to this Policy should you wish to:
a) Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
b) Enquire about our use of your personal information;
c) Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
d) Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
- In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
- When you visit the Website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring website. This collection may be done in conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our Website visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without receiving additional consent.
- Required cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the Website.
- Functional cookies: allow us to analyse your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalised experience.
- Advertising cookies: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners to track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to affiliated partners except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
- In addition to the above, we use a number of third party service providers who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website.
- You may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or licensor listed on the casino website.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
- Gambling at an online casino is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realize that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
- Besides, as a player, you have the opportunity to put a loss limit on your account (among other limits such as “Deposit”, “Cooling Off”, “Wager”, and “Self-Exclusion” that can be applied in “Responsible Gambling” tab of your Personal Profile). To clarify the functionality of this limit, the loss is based on the deposit made by the player and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If a player for example deposits €50, has a loss limit of €10 and the player goes on and wins €1,000, the player can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it's based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
- If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion, and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
- To assist you in gambling responsibly we have limits on deposits, losses, wager amounts or user account activity that you can set yourself. This functionality can be accessed within your user profile in the “Limits” section.
- Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits functionality, please contact support.
- Deposit Limit. You can set a limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
- Loss Limit. You can set a limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month.
- Wager Limit. You can set a limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
- Cooling-Off Limit. You can set your Cooling-Off Limit for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period, although you may withdraw remaining funds during this period. Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
- Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set your Self-Exclusion Limit for 6 months, 9 months, or 1 year. Upon doing so your user account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
- You may also contact our Support Team at SUPPORT EMAIL and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to your user account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
- You may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support: Gamblers Anonymous, GamCare, Gambling Therapy.
- Dasistcasino.com is only accepting players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our casino. The casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the website will be denied.
- However, we realize that due to a wide availability of Internet people under age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information. CyberPatrol, Gamblock, Solidoak, NetNanny
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Who Can Play
Fees and Taxes
Availability of games
Disclaimer of Liabilities
Use of Player’s Account
Last Modified: May 25th, 2018